Are you a 20+/- handicap golfer?
Interested in joining a small group at Willesley Park of friendly, sociable players of similar ability who play for fun with a little wager at stake to keep things interesting?
- We play in the summer, until the clocks go back, April-October, meet approx 12.30pm in the CLUBHOUSE for tee off at 1pm latest on Tuesdays (subject to club diary) and in winter, until the clocks go forward,
Oct/Nov-March on Thursdays meet 10.15am in the CLUB HOUSE for tee off by 10.45am.
- Attendance is subject to your own inclination and availability– all we ask is that you respond to a weekly email indicating whether you can make it so that the day can be planned and we know who to expect.
- Match format will be varied– Individual, 4BBB, foursomes, Texas scrambles etc
- An annual dinner (partners invited) to award prizes particularly for a winter Eclectic competition.
- Annual cup competition
- Away days and weekends are planned—with/without wives/partners
New members to Willesley are particularly welcome and if you need to get to know the course or put cards in to get a handicap we will be delighted to help. We can also help enable you to better understand the Rules of Golf, Golf Etiquette, the various formats of the game and the Club Rules, especially for those new to golf.
In the first instance please contact:-